I am going on almost a week of being sick and 3 days house bound. Consensus? Pneumonia = sucks.
So if you find yourself in a similar situation here is what to do to get by:
1. Cuddle with your yorkie-poo.
2. Drink loose leaf ginger tea.
3. Never, I repeat never let go of the Vicks vapor rub.
4. Binge watch old tv. (Will & Grace marathon? Yes, please!)
5. Discover a new TV addiction. And may I present… Jess! No, not me, Jess Day! From New Girl!
Thank you, Netflix for making this readily available in my time of need. I have almost completed two seasons (almost 50 episodes) of the 20 minute Fox phenomenon I didn’t realize was so life changing. If you haven’t seen it, stop what your doing and watch it RIGHT NOW!
6. Paint your nails. A few times. Eventually you will come up with a semi-presentable design.
7. Text your bf a thousand sad emoticon’s so he knows your really not faking ill.
8. Jam out in the shower to the new itunes radio and realize it’s a void that has now been filled in your life. Read more on i0S 7 here if you haven’t checked out iTunes radio yet…
10. Get your beauty sleep.