By Organic Means – August 18
Eating healthy isn’t always easy or delicious… but it can be!I am seriously trying to stick to my pre-wedding diet and I am constantly looking for new recipes that I can eat, without blowing my daily calorie/carb/sugar/happy budget.
Here are a couple of recipes, mainly just for my safe keeping.
Cauliflower Mash –
2 head of cauliflower
1/4 cup fresh parmesan
8 oz low fat cream cheese
1. In a food processor, chop the cauliflower into small pieces and then steam it for 20 minutes.
2. Put the cauliflower back into the food processor and puree it.
3. Mix the pureed cauliflower with the cream cheese, parmesan, garlic powder, salt & pepper until blended
4. Place in 9×12 baking pan and spread evenly.
5. Top with your favorite cheese and bake at 350 for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Almond Chicken Nuggets –
1. In a food processor, chop the almonds until fine.
2. Cube the chicken and dip in egg whites, then roll it in the ground almonds.
3. Bake until brown in the oven at 350.