It’s no secret, I love the thrill of getting a package in the mail!
My latest little brown box delivery was courtesy of
Receive your first box FREE, with the code “ABQINSPIRED” and your next box is on me!
In My Box:
I received eight items to try and here is a list, in no particular order.
- Chili Lime Cashews (Ingredients: roasted cashews, chili lime seasoning (salt, sugar, tapioca and/or corn starch, spices [cayenne, cardamom, ginger, cumin], natural flavorings, dried parsley, dried basil, onion powder, yeast extract powder, yeast powder, dried bell pepper, rice flour, citric acid, garlic powder, malic acid, lime juice powder, chlorophyll [for color]) )
- Booster Seeds (Ingredients: sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, golden flaxseeds)
- Chocolate Pretzels (Ingredients: chocolate hazelnut dip (53%): sugar, vegetable oils [canola, palm], raw hazelnuts, fat-reduced cocoa powder, skimmed milk powder, canola lecithin & lightly salted pretzel sticks (47%): unbleached wheat flour, sunflower oil, yeast, salt, malted barley flour, baking soda)
- Vitamin C Crush (Ingredients: dried mango, ascorbic acid, citric acid (to protect color), dried pineapple, coconut flakes)
- Hot Pepper Jam (Ingredients: hot pepper jam (56%): sugar, white wine vinegar, water, chopped tomatoes, tomato paste, modified tapioca starch, dried red pepper, milled red chilies, garlic puree, salt, dried jalapeno chilies, dried parsley & multigrain soy rice crackers (44%): steamed jasmine rice, whole wheat, rolled oats, wheat bran, wheat flour, soy sauce (soybeans, wheat, salt, water), inulin, black sesame, potato starch, sugar, salt)
- Fruit & See Flapjack (Ingredients: rolled oats (contain gluten), non-hydrogenated margarine (vegetable oil [canola oil and/or palm oil], water, salt), golden syrup, demerara sugar, dried apricots, dried dates, sunflower seeds, raisins, currants, pumpkin seeds)
- Salted Fudge & Peanut Cookies (Ingredients: baked salted peanuts: blanched peanuts, canola oil, salt & mini cocoa cookies: unbleached wheat flour, sugar, butter, non-hydrogenated margarine (vegetable oil [palm oil and/or sunflower oil], water, citric acid), cocoa powder, glucose syrup, free range egg powder, baking soda, salt, natural vanilla flavoring & redskin peanuts: raw peanuts & vanilla fudge: sugar, glucose syrup, sweetened condensed milk, palm oil, butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavoring, salt)
- Popping Corn (Ingredients: corn, palm oil, salt, black pepper)
My favorite snack definitely had to be the salted fudge and peanut cookies! They were so delicious and I loved the little peanut butter bites. It was the perfect amount of salty and sweet. I really liked the portion size too, it looked small, but it was too much for one sitting and I had to put the remainder in a baggy. I really like the size of these snacks, because they are perfect for my purse. On the weekends especially we are running around too much to remember to eat, so in the middle of a shopping trip a snack in my purse is the perfect find to prevent a hangry hubby!
My husband deemed this package, his “favorite review” items of all time. Usually I get jewelry or skin products to review, so he was thrilled! His favorite snack was the chocolate pretzels. The chocolate was less harsh and thick than nutella and the pretzels were really salty. I liked the mixture too (he shared one lol), this was the only snack we didn’t savor, he devoured.
From the Brand:
Have I mentioned yet, how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVEEEEEEEEE their branding?! It’s so very cute, fun, contemporary, and fresh. Their entire website is awesome and I enjoyed reading through the press packet. Like literally enjoyed reading the press packet! Read it here…
THE GRAZE PROMISE: SNACKING WITH BENEFITS
- No genetically engineered ingredients
- No artificial colors or flavors
- No high fructose corn syrup
- 0G Trans Fat Per Serving
- Low Cal
- High Protein