These are a few of my daily must haves (all available at Sephora and wherever Covergirl Products are sold).
1. Benefit Speed Brow: My eyebrows are naturally wavy, like my hair. I keep them tamed with this product. If I could choose one product to never live without it would be this.
2. Philosophy Miracle Worker Eye Cream: My motto is, it’s never too early to start wrinkle prevention.
3. Eyelash Curler: Using an eyelash curler is an essential for most everyone, but especially for me since I have long eyelashes. It’s important to separate and curl, so that when you apply mascara you give individual attention to each eyelash.
4. Urban Decay Eyeliner: I always line my lower lids for dramatic effect. Occasionally for an extra smokey eye, I will line my top lids close to my lash line. I love this eyeliner, because it’s easy to apply in pencil form and it stays on all day.
5. Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara: I have seriously tried almost every mascara on the market and by far this is my favorite mascara. It stays all day and lifts, separates and curls my lashes to perfection. An additional plus, it’s reasonably priced and lasts at least two months.
6. Eyelash comb and pencil sharpener: Essentials to combing out your freshly coated lashes and keeping your eyeliner finely tipped.
7. Clinique Take the Day Off Eyemakeup Remover: It’s important to remove all of your makeup before you go to bed, to fend off acne and wrinkles. I love this formula because it’s not oily, but it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth.
8. My eyeshadows vary from day to day, but my favorites definitely stem from my Sephora beauty case. It is definitely worth the investment and this week VIB Insider’s can order their holiday case a week before the rest of the world. Indulge yourself ladies, it’s worth it!