Halloween is less than one week away!
You know what that means—Pumpkin Peppers, Ghost bread, Mummy fingers, etc.
To make Pumpkin Peppers, it’s super easy—gluten-free, dairy-free, low-carb, sugar-free, and low-cal—deliciousness!
(proportion out for however many people you are serving, one pepper per person, etc.)
- bell peppers
- lean hamburger or ground turkey
- dairy-free cheese (Cabbot is my fave brand!)
- Chopped kale, carrot & beet salad
- Tomato sauce
- Tomato paste
- Diced tomatoes
- Diced onions
- Salt, pepper, Italian seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 350′
- Start cooking the rice right away. In a separate pan, ground the hamburger/turkey.
- Dice and shred your veggies/cheese.
- Combine all of the ingredients in the cooked hamburger.
- Slice the pepper lid off, clean out the inside of the pepper and make a jack o’lantern shape on the outside of the pepper—like a pumpkin!
- Place the peppers in a 9×13 pan, and stuff the peppers.
- Put the lids on top and cook for 30-45 minutes, or until the peppers are done.