To say it’s been a while is an understatement. I have no excuse, because my list of excuses is simply too long as to why I have stopped writing. I know I owe it to myself even if no other soul ever reads my writing. I’m going to start simple and post a picture a day, starting today. Not in the beginning of the month, but at the almost end.
Today’s challenge is love. I am surrounded by love. By people I love, things I love and want to love. Thank you Lord for everything you have blessed me with.
1. I am unbelievably blessed to have found the love of my life.
2. I have an amazing mother and aunt who give me the moon if they could.
3. My yorkie-poo who is my child, my sister and truly one of my best friends.
4. I am lucky to have a job that I go to everyday and I get to create new things.
5. I also love my shoes.. they are Gianni Bini, have a brown wooden wedge 3 inch heel, jean slingback wedges that are bedazzled on their peep toe front.
6. I also love my striped nautical dress and my black and grey coach duffle bag. My white dollar store sunglasses are also my favorite of the moment. (Who say’s fashion has to be expensive?)
7. I cannot wait to love my upcoming vacation. I am already so in love with California I cannot stand it and I will be there in 5 days.
8. I love Howie Day and the song “Collide.” I also love that my Pandora has finally customized itself to perfection in my liking.
9. I love odd numbers.