Kale is so last year, but this doesn’t mean it isn’t still very much in style.
I was hesitant to try Kale Chips, but I figure I kept seeing them advertised everywhere, they had to be good… right?
They have the consistency of seaweed, but they are by far less salty and more scrumptious!
To make kale chips, however, there are a few key points to keep in mind:
- The kale leaves must be SUPER DRY.
- Bake the kale at 350°F.
- Cook the chips for 12 minutes.
- Salt AFTER the kale chips are out of the oven.
- 2 bunches of kale
- 1 tablespoons of olive oil
- no salt seasoning or Mrs. Dash
1. Preheat the oven to 350*.
2. If your kale is not pre-washed, wash it and dry it very well.
3. Put the kale in a strainer, over another bowl. Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil over the kale and shake like a salad.
4. Lay the kale out on a cookie sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes.
That’s it! It’s so good, healthy and a great alternative to chips!