Everyone that knows me, knows that I have Peter Pan syndrome.
This stretches more from just my state of being, but also my fear of aging. I may only be 25, but I don’t think it is every too early (I started at 12) to try anti-ging products! My newest obsession is hydrating my skin with vitamins. I recently tried Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C and I love the glow it gives my skin! My wedding is literally days away and I am using this as a prepping step!
So what does it do?
- Smoothes and evens out skin texture
- Speeds turnover of new skin cells and diminishes brown spots and unclogs pores
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles and protects your skin from environmental damage
- Developed by Dr. Susan Lark, leading medical expert on addressing women’s health issues through natural hormone balance
- Distributed by Healthy Directions, known for its stringent quality control measures and Triple Testing Methodology which have led to a spotless safety record for more than 20 years
Save 20% off your first purchase of Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C sold by Healthy Directions on Amazon.com. Promotion code expires 12/31/15
Use promo code: SAVERETC
*****A little bit about the product, directly from the manufacturer:
– Speeds turnover of skin cells
– Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
– Protects your skin from environmental damage
– Diminishes brown spots
– Minimizes and unclogs pores
– Gentle enough for everyday use
Our business originated in the newsletter division of Phillips Publishing International (PPI) more than two decades ago.In 1985, PPI began expanding its newsletter offerings to include natural health–related titles that featured advice from alternative medicine doctors. These included the 1991 launch of our flagship letter, Dr. Julian Whitaker’s Health & Healing, and the acquisition of Mountain Home Publishing and the newsletter Alternatives, both owned by Dr. David Williams.The health advice was well-received, and readers began calling to find out where they could buy the nutritional products recommended by our physician editors. We helped point them to safe, appropriate sources, and then began working with the doctors to formulate their own supplements.
The rest, as they say, is history.
In 2004, the business was sold and officially rebranded as Healthy Directions. Today we are proud to be a leading health publisher and direct-to-consumer retailer of doctor-formulated nutritional supplements and skincare products, dedicated to helping people lead healthier, happier lives. Healthy Directions provides expert guidance and advanced nutritional supplements from America’s most knowledgeable and highly respected integrative and alternative health doctors including Julian Whitaker, MD, Dr. David Williams, Stephen Sinatra, MD, Susan Lark, MD, Aaron Tabor, MD, Richard Wurtman, MD, and Joseph Pergolizzi, Jr., MD.