Who say’s you can’t grill in winter?As long as it’s somewhat doable outside we are grilling! In between putting away Christmas lights and cleaning up the lights that is, and I mainly just pass the supplies to the hubby, but I’m still grilling!
I was so excited to try Cave Tool’s smoker box (buy yours here (their website) or here (on Amazon – Smoker Box 15% Off Promo Code: TJ4VTYCS )!) because I love trying new flavors on the grill. Plus, it’s super easy to use. Just put wood chips inside of the box and cook your meat like you normally would on the grill. The smoker box is really reasonable too, it’s usually $24.99, but right not it is on sale for $15.99. The box is a little small, but it fits on our grill really well. If we had a larger grill, I would definitely get too, but for the size of ours, it’s perfect. I will definitely be utilizing this all year long.
We made grilled steak with cherry flavored wood chips. It was so yummy! The meat and vegetables didn’t really take on the cherry taste, but they were flavored really well and stayed juicy. We added a little guacamole and we had the best fajitas! I can’t wait until the weekend, when we make grill time again!
From the Brand:
- 25% THICKER STAINLESS STEEL REDUCES WARPING – Most smoker boxes warp immediatley but the Cave Tools smoking box won’t
- HINGED LID FOR EASY ACCESS – Easily add more wood chips in on the fly
- LARGE WOOD CHIP CAPACITY – Fits perfectly between flavorizer bars and grill grate or directly on top of charcoals
- Comes with 25 Professional Cooking Recipes – STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS AND DETAILED TUTORIAL VIDEOS are great for the family
- LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – If at any point you are unhappy with your smoker box you can return it for a full money back refund. We Take Customer Service That Seriously
- Read more: http://cavetools.com/products/smoker-box-wood-chips#ixzz3zGCvvKsx
Read More of My Cave Tool Product Reviews:
Connect on Social!